Celebrate Father’s Day at an Akron tradition and one of the oldest car shows in America, the 63rd Annual Classic, Antique & Collector Car Show at Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens presented with the Ohio Region Classic Car Club of America. View 400 classic, antique and collector cars manufactured from 1915-1995.
- The Inner Circle of Full Classics showcases centennial vehicles from the 1920s in front of the Manor House.
- Interact with the Stan Hywet Historic Players as History First Hand actors are dressed in character and portray friends and business associates of the Seiberlings in the 1920s.
- Youngest car enthusiasts enjoy the Kids’ Pedal Car Course presented by Summit Racing, and high energy interactive fun in Playgarden, Butterfly experience and At Home with Nature.
- Jump back in time and dance to live 20s jazz music in the Courtyard with local ensemble, Q.S. Jazz between 11am-2pm.
- Take a self-guided tour of the Manor House.
- Enjoy lunch from Molly’s Café or the Winking Lizard, as well as sweet treats from Kona-Ice.
- Adults 18+: $14, Youth (6-17): $6, Children 5 & under are free
- There is no on-site parking for guests at Stan Hywet during the Father's Day Car Show.
- Free car show guest parking is off-site with free shuttles all day at Firestone CLC, 470 Castle Blvd and Todaro's 1820 Akron-Peninsula Road.
- Limited handicapped parking is available at Stan Hywet. You must have a valid handicapped hang tag issued by the state licensing the car. Please enter through the exit gate on N. Portage Path. Availability is first come, first served.