Join us for a free panel discussion as we explore how strategic partnerships can promote equal access to justice.
- Jim Sandman, President of the Legal Services Corporation in Washington DC
- Hon. Maureen O’Connor, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Ohio
- Hon. Emilia Sykes, Minority Leader of the Ohio House of Representatives
- Christine Mayer, President of the GAR Foundation and Immediate Past Chair of United Way of Summit County
- David James, Superintendent of Akron Public Schools
Doors open at 8:30 a.m. for a continental breakfast and networking time. The moderated discussion will begin at 9:00 a.m. and will last 90 minutes. Audience members will have a chance to submit questions to the panel at the end. Attendees will have a chance to meet and greet with panelists following the conclusion of the CLE.
Special thank you to our panelists and to our friends at the University of Akron School of Law for co-hosting this event with us.
Seating is limited - be sure to register today.